In the Classic Era of American Mandolins there was a single example of a Lloyd Loar Master Model mandolin produced in the A-style. It had a symmetrical pear-shaped body without points or scroll and a perfectly shaped snake-head peghead. Because only one mandolin of this type was ever produced, that original instrument has risen to mythical status. Every discriminating player and collector dreams of owning that original instrument, and now it is possible in the new KM-900!
- Solid carved Adirondack spruce top provides you with superior note clarity and volume to spare
- Solid flamed Michigan maple back and sides ensure extra punch
- Slim flamed maple neck for comfortable, easy action
- Premium ebony fingerboard gives extra durability and striking good looks
- High-gloss lacquer sunburst finish for a vintage look and appeal
We're not just retailers, we're musicians, and we know what musicians appreciate. So unlike many other internet sellers who just forward a pre-boxed instrument from the factory, we personally inspect, and if needed set-up the instrument prior to shipping so it's ready to play from the moment you unpack it. If the instrument is not right for any reason, it goes back to the manufacturer and not to you; so when you purchase from Main Street Music, you know you are getting a great instrument every time. Together with our already low prices, this makes us the best value on the net.