The revolutionary new 40 Series features Jean's innovative "Scalloped Parabolic Hybrid" bracing system design.
Based on tried and true "X-Brace" design, Jean blended a non-symmetrical scalloped lateral cross-bracing pattern. This means maximum strength using the least amount of material. It's a build that allows even further vibration of the soundboard, while still offering a controlled bass response. The 40 Series are built in America using all solid wood, like all Larriv̩e's, and feature brand new upgrades like bone bridge pins, nut and saddle, diamond fingerboard dots and Grover 18:1 open back tuners. Jean's exciting new design means a fresh new sound that is sure to appeal to traditional and long-time Larriv̩e players alike.
We've taken the liberty of ordering this one with a factory installed L.R. Bags Element pickup so this guitar will be ready to go on-stage from the moment you pick it up. Price includes Larrivee Hardshell case.
- Scalloped Parabolic Hybrid bracing - Developed by JeanLarrivee
- SolidSitkaSpruce top
- Solid Rosewood back and sides
- Venetian cutaway
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Single-piece mahogany neck
- Bone nut and saddle
- Bone with Abalone bridge pins
- Mother of Pearl logo
- Grover tuners
- Satin finish
- Made in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty
- We are an official Larrivee Dealer and can meet all your service needs as well as order any model Larrivee guitar, and always at a great price!