The Blueridge BR-60A, is like the BR-60 but with a beautiful pre-war style Adirondack top. With its gleaming natural finish, the BR-60A offers an unbeatable combination of tone, playability and value! The rare, expensive solid Adirondack spruce top with our famous parabolic forward-x bracing is the secret to that genuine prewar tone. Choicest rosewood forms the back and sides while the slim, easy-playing neck of mahogany features an adjustable truss-rod to ensure perfect alignment at all times. The big booming tone of the BR-60A is perfect for bluegrass and many other styles of music. The bridge and fingerboard are of the finest East Indian rosewood and the top is edged with the traditional herringbone pattern. The neck joins the body and the 14th fret and the nut width is a comfortable 1 - inch. There is exceptional value built in to this affordably-priced guitar
- Solid Adirondack spruce top with scalloped braces provides you with superior note clarity and volume to spare
- Santos rosewood back and sides for rich, well balanced sound and projection
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Quality natural bone nut and saddle for best tone transmission
- Nickel-plated 14:1 tuners are smooth and precise to always keep you in tune
We're not just retailers, we're musicians, and we know what musicians appreciate. So unlike many other internet sellers who just forward a pre-boxed guitar from the factory, we personally inspect, and if needed set-up the instrument prior to shipping so it's ready to play from the moment you unpack it. If the instrument is not right for any reason, it goes back to the manufacturer and not to you; so when you purchase from Main Street Music, you know you are getting a great instrument every time. Together with our already low prices, this makes us the best value on the net.