The Blueridge BR-160-12 recalls the Classic American guitars made in the late 1940's with its incurved waist and super-jumbo shape, but its flowing lines are unique to this model. The top is solid, close-grained spruce and the back and sides are of solid East Indian rosewood. Herringbone wood inlay borders the top and the pickguard is our own Dalmatian imitation tortoise shell.
- Solid Sitka spruce top with scalloped braces gives you clean articulation and a crisp tone
- Solid Indian rosewood back and sides guarantees deep bass and strong cutting power
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Choice East Indian rosewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- Chrome-plated 14:1 sealed machines are smooth and precise to always keep you in tune
We're not just retailers, we're musicians, and we know what musicians appreciate. So unlike many other internet sellers who just forward a pre-boxed guitar from the factory, we personally inspect, and if needed set-up the instrument prior to shipping so it's ready to play from the moment you unpack it. If the instrument is not right for any reason, it goes back to the manufacturer and not to you; so when you purchase from Main Street Music, you know you are getting a great instrument every time. Together with our already low prices, this makes us the best value on the net.