This prewar inspired Herringbone dreadnought has it all. The BR-160's great sound and great looks are just part of what will make it one of the more desirable vintage-style acoustic guitars in production today. It starts with a solid Sitka spruce top and hand-carved parabolic top braces that respect the prewar forward x-pattern. Indian rosewood back and sides add a strong bass to the spruce top's already full sound. The slim mahogany neck is comfortable and features a dovetail neck joint and adjustable truss rod. Beautiful appointments include a Dalmatian tortoise-style pickguard and mother-of-pearl neck and headstock inlays.
- Solid Sitka spruce top with scalloped braces gives you clean articulation and a crisp tone
- Solid Indian rosewood back and sides guarantees deep bass and strong cutting power
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Choice East Indian rosewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- Distinctive tortoise style pickguard recreates that 30's vintage look
We're not just retailers, we're musicians, and we know what musicians appreciate. So unlike many other internet sellers who just forward a pre-boxed guitar from the factory, we personally inspect, and if needed set-up the instrument prior to shipping so it's ready to play from the moment you unpack it. If the instrument is not right for any reason, it goes back to the manufacturer and not to you; so when you purchase from Main Street Music, you know you are getting a great instrument every time. Together with our already low prices, this makes us the best value on the net.