If you can't afford a $10,000 vintage collectible, you certainly CAN afford a Blueridge BR-143A with most of the same features and a more playable neck! The very same Adirondack spruce top-wood that gave the prewar guitars their fabulous tone is used on this Blueridge 000 body–along with solid mahogany back and sides and prewar top bracing. You won't believe the VALUE!
- Solid Adirondack spruce top with scalloped braces provides you with superior note clarity and volume to spare
- Solid mahogany back and sides for robust, warm resonance
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Distinctive tortoise style pickguard recreates that 30's vintage look
- Nickel-plated 14:1 tuners are smooth and precise to always keep you in tune
We're not just retailers, we're musicians, and we know what musicians appreciate. So unlike many other internet sellers who just forward a pre-boxed guitar from the factory, we personally inspect, and if needed set-up the instrument prior to shipping so it's ready to play from the moment you unpack it. If the instrument is not right for any reason, it goes back to the manufacturer and not to you; so when you purchase from Main Street Music, you know you are getting a great instrument every time. Together with our already low prices, this makes us the best value on the net.