Take one look at the gleaming, natural-finish top with is sparkling abalone pearl inlaid borders and you'll guess that this new Blueridge BR-70A costs two or three times more than its amazingly affordable price! Because it's a Blueridge, you'll get the look, style and tone of an expensive boutique guitar at a price you can actually afford! The rare, costly solid Adirondack spruce top is the secret of its deep, full-bodied and powerful tone, combined with our famous parabolic forward-x bracing pattern. The back and sides are of beautifully-figured Santos rosewood and the slim, easy playing neck is of solid mahogany. The nut width is a comfortable 1 3/4 inches and the low, smooth frets are nickel-silver. The rosewood fingerboard features outlined hexagonal abalone position markers and the bridge is of rosewood as well. All this visual and tonal beauty is yours for an unbeatable price.
- Solid Adirondack spruce top with scalloped braces provides you with superior note clarity and volume to spare
- Santos rosewood back and sides for rich, well balanced sound and projection
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Choice East Indian rosewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- Gold-plated 14:1 tuners are smooth and precise to always keep you in tune